• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I have issues.

Jeremy Igo

1 hour ago, Joe the Show said:

Kelvin is a beast.  Cam is a beast.  But, like any offense, when it becomes predictable it fails.  Cam locking in on KB is going to happen multiple times each game.  They're friends and Cam wants to see KB succeed.  He can only succeed if Cam throws him the ball.  Let's just hope KB can win more of these battles than he loses.  Our season may depend on it.

This is a debatable issue. He could be a beast, and very infrequently shows flashes of it, but not nearly enough given his physical gifts. I'm beginning to think he will never really become what we hoped he would: an unstoppable force. Also, while it would've been tough to pull off, I would've liked to see him at least try to adjust to the ball, slow up a bit and possibly draw the PI here. 

1 hour ago, Joe the Show said:

Kelvin is a beast.  Cam is a beast.  But, like any offense, when it becomes predictable it fails.  Cam locking in on KB is going to happen multiple times each game.  They're friends and Cam wants to see KB succeed.  He can only succeed if Cam throws him the ball.  Let's just hope KB can win more of these battles than he loses.  Our season may depend on it.

How  can you blame the offense when Cam has other options open on both of those gifs?

3 minutes ago, Saca312 said:

Even I'm Cam's biggest defender and I'd say those plays are on him.

They sure were.

4 minutes ago, Saca312 said:

KB should not be locked on.

Agreed.

4 minutes ago, Saca312 said:

That's my biggest gripe.

Yet QBs throughout the league and throughout history still lock on at times.  I've seen the best of'em do it.  They'll get a certain feeling and they'll lock on and fling it anyway.

Just now, tiger7_88 said:

Yet QBs throughout the league and throughout history still lock on at times.  I've seen the best of'em do it.  They'll get a certain feeling and they'll lock on and fling it anyway.

Especially those "gunslingers" like Cam. You sometimes live and die by these types of decisions.

2 hours ago, thomas96 said:

Not really spectacular at all. It was a stupid decision to throw into right double coverage and it was short. That was all on Cam and there really isn't much of an argument there.

Whoa, whoa, whoa, criticizing Cam isn't allowed on the Huddle. You will be labeled a Cam hater. Cam can do no wrong and it's never his fault.

7 minutes ago, Saca312 said:

Even I'm Cam's biggest defender and I'd say those plays are on him.

KB should not be locked on. That's my biggest gripe.

To be fair, that probably would have been a TD if Cam had thrown the ball a second and a half earlier, but yeah. He does need to take more lay ups. Our defense is good enough that just moving the chains can actually be better than the big play sometimes.

Archived