• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bersin's final.goodbye

Jeremy Igo

7 hours ago, Igor1 said:

Don't let the door hit you on the way out bitch ! I hate bersin so happy he's finally gone . Go back to the damn CFL where you belong bitch 

What he do? Steal your girl? A lot of hate for someone who has most likely done nothing to you.  I think fans forget that these are real people sometimes, there's no way you would ever say that to his face.... I hope 

I still don't get the Bersin hate. Guy busted his butt and gave all he had for a team we love so much, yet received so much undo criticism outside of the catching punts debacle....that was very warranted. I'm glad we're seeing what else we have don't get me wrong, but I respect the heck out of him for even making it this far. 

15 hours ago, thefuzz said:

Never got the Bersin hate that he received around here....all he did was do his job to the best of his ability.

That said, we will likely only miss Scott.

"to the best of his ability"  is the disclaimer that I think caused most of the negativity. I've said several times that he was everything you want in a receiver except extremely talented. 

I think Scott and McCray had potential, they just couldn't shake the injury bug.

12 hours ago, Igor1 said:

Don't let the door hit you on the way out bitch ! I hate bersin so happy he's finally gone . Go back to the damn CFL where you belong bitch 

Kinda mean, but you bring up a good point. If Armanti Edwards can be a stud in Canada, Bersin can be the Jerry Rice of the CFL.

Archived