• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Steve Smith picks the 49ers

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, panthers55 said:

No but we improved our personnel and defensive coordinator. Looked good huh?

Not that good.

Helped a lot that we played a team that looked horrible.  Bad in they had a first time head coach that clearly has a lot to learn.

It's a decent start, but not enough to say we've turned a corner or anything.

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

Not that good.

Helped a lot that we played a team that looked horrible.  Bad in they had a first time head coach that clearly has a lot to learn.

It's a decent start, but not enough to say we've turned a corner or anything.

All offenses look bad when you get pressure and play great man. Watch how many bad offenses we play this year. LOL.

2 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I expect our defense to be good. That's rarely been an issue.

I do too. We are built on defense. These guys are all in. Especially guys like Davis, Pep, and Adams who only have a year or two left. We were aggressive but didn't need to blitz to get pressure. That was a huge upgrade from last year.

3 minutes ago, panthers55 said:

I do too. We are built on defense. These guys are all in. Especially guys like Davis, Pep, and Adams who only have a year or two left. We were aggressive but didn't need to blitz to get pressure. That was a huge upgrade from last year.

There are two things I always remind myself not to do on opening day. Don't get too upset if we lose, and don't get too excited if we win.

Today was good, but far from great.

We'll see.

Archived