• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Steve Smith picks the 49ers

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, Hogmolliesmaht said:

For what it's worth, his colleagues that picked the Panthers said it was a hard pick. Honestly, I agree with them because I expect the 49ers to be a lot better than they were last year and the Panthers always start slow anyway.

I'm very concerned about the 49ers defensively. 

Steve Smith is that hot chick that uses all the dweebs and nerds she doesn't give a poo about to go get her things, do her chores, her homework, etc. etc. etc.  She'll occasionally lean over and "accidentally" flash her cleavage to them... bend over to "pick up something" while wearing her Daisy Duke shorts.

She laughs at them and mocks them about how pathetic they are while she's around her REAL friends.

In this metaphor, like I said, Steve Smith is the hot chick.

The dweebs and nerds are the Carolina Panther Steve Smith worshipers. 

1 hour ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Or maybe he thinks the 49ers will win.

He doesn't like being wrong, especially on national TV.

I don't even think it's that.  It's a lot like every other pundit, controversial things are what grab headlines and create talk about that announcer.  What easier way for Smitty to juice his name than picking a patsy against his former team where he's beloved.  In fact, we're talking about it here which is exactly what he was looking for.  

Archived