• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

GAME DAY!!!! It's finally here!

rayzor

1 hour ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

Watch we get blown out, Cam throws 3 picks and Luke suffers his 3rd concussion. 

Get chit on fug face

27 minutes ago, Montsta said:

Banned

Please tell me you actually banned him.

and oh yeah....

LETS FUGGING GOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! So fugging hyped right now. Must make myself sleep lest I miss church but once my time with the good Lord is over tomorrow, I'm donning electric blue and flipping on the TV. Idk that I've ever been this hype for a season. I didn't see 2015 coming, and I could feel the hangover weighing us down last year almost right from opening kickoff. This year the team is focused and driven. They are having fun, but not so much that it's a distraction. We have a semi-light schedule. And we have talent out the wazoo. I literally feel like I'm at the top of the Fury 325 in Carowinds looking down the impending first drop. Dis gon be guuuuuuddddddd!!!!!!

1 hour ago, Saca312 said:

@SCP hoping to see a post from ya laying the smackdown on the 49ers. Can't start the season without one of those.

On a side note. I received a Panther 1/2 sized Helmet Nite Lite for my B-day. Trying to decide what to do with it. Should I point it toward the Stadium from 60 miles away? Is that adding to SCP? Or am I piggy backing, and if so, not helping? Do I just put it on a shelf? Cuz, in reality, I don't actually need the nite lite.

Oh, and we beat the the Texan's, and I was wearing a Panther Tshirt. We lost to the Titans, and I did not have a Panther shirt on. Yada yada yada do I start over? Or do I wear the shirt of our last win? Superstition is a bitcch I tell ya what.

15 minutes ago, KendrickPanther said:

My stubbornness to redecorate man cave finally pays off. 

uC3AN88.jpg

Ok, it's 3:30 here in SC. So I feel it's pretty safe to get this off my chest. As I am quite sure most Huddlers are fast asleep in their beds. I have had 5 Man Caves in the last 4 years. Presently, I have more shtuff in the dang laundry room, that anywhere else...combined. And by Shtuff, I mean pictures. If it ain't on the wall, oh well.

I used to have a door. The wife used to have to prance around do get my attention. Now? I'm sitting in the Bedroom, trying to listen over the din.

Somebody.....HELP ME

I'm in the Living room. It's the most peace I've had in a week.

Archived