• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

GAME DAY!!!! It's finally here!

rayzor

Let's get ready to rumble...

feels like Christmas day. not sure how much sleep i'm going to get waiting.

i just hope it's as exciting as getting something i really want like this

16GRBACNTRDRVWTHBCUT_IBI

or this

Blank-Diagram-Kershaw-CQC-11K.png

and not a frikkin pair of socks again. i don't even wear socks.

and oh yeah.....

Let's start off the 2017 season pounding! Go Panthers!

7 minutes ago, Montsta said:

I'm trying to make good decisions and not get super drunk tonight and hungover tomorrow. 

Lord grant me the strength...

The only way drinking tonight is a good decision is if you keep it going to game time. Then again, Killer's tune may help ... or not. :tongue:

24 minutes ago, Montsta said:

I'm trying to make good decisions and not get super drunk tonight and hungover tomorrow. 

Lord grant me the strength...

I'm into beering folks nowadays. Really not sure why I prefer it over pie, but I seem to hand it out more readily than I did pie. The thing is, is interwebs beer really any better than interwebs pie? Oh, and not sure why it is, but I can't read your post without thinking you are that dude in your avatar. Strange. Well, maybe not exactly strange. More of a WTH kinda thing.

Anywho. Where was I. 9:30? Man when I was your age I wasn't doing anything but making bad decisions. And look at me now. Posting on a message board in the middle of the night. Ah, good times.

Oh, oh, oh, I remember. You are trying to make good decisions, and I sent you a beer. That's just the kind of guy I am. You'll thank me later.

I'm here in Spartanburg, SC. Wondering if I am going to get Irmaed. And yet, not one member of my family has called to ask me what my plans are. Thank God Izzo, (Yup that's right. MSU coaching legend Tom Izzo.) my dog, still loves me. Well, at least he hasn't told me he doesn't.

Ima gon go now. And GOOOOOOO CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived