• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

RIP Huddle

Jeremy Igo

Hey all.  I've been scarce around here and Panthers Twitter for a few days due to heavy work pressures and also devoting all my online time to hurricane tracking.  I had my US residence in South FL (Palm Beach County) for about 10 years while being a caregiver form mom before she passed away, and then inheriting her house.  So, I have loads of friends in the area and have binged on storm news.  (Weather & Panthers are my big geeky obsessions online)

Jeremy if you have family still in FL, I hope they're somewhere safe out of harm's way! 

And I guess all things considered, it's probably a good thing Panthers are opening in San Fran.  A lot less distraction knowing they would be on the West Coast safely out of the storm's path...

8 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

It will always be in our hearts. Or our asses. But mainly our hearts.

The 2001 Club has multi floors.  Put it on the top floor and it will not get wet.  At least from the rain or flooding.  Can't guarantee other moister producing actions will not .......never mind.

Archived