• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Well, as it turns out...

Jeremy Igo

How can this be.  New England is a well oiled machine.  Predicted to win the next 10 championships because Billicheat knows how to bring them in and they play to Pro Bowl Status.  

I mean, Ealy was a beast last night.   How we never saw it is incredible..... NO Wait, he got traded.... oops.

Brady has the fountain of youth in his back pocket and will play till he is 50.

2 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

It is a good thing Atlanta did not play in New England last night, as they would have had a good shot at winning. 

Imagine the story lines if Atlanta went into New England and defeated the Patriots. I would not be able to turn on any sports show all weekend. 

Blessing in disguise. 

I was thinking the exact same thing, listening to XMNFL today on the way in. 

Much more pleasant to hear about KC. 

Eric Berry was all up in Gronk's gronk.    That was a big weapon for the patriots that was neutralized.  Take away the shiftiest of the shifties in Eldeman, that put a big strain on offense.. especailly when KC kept dropping 8 in coverage. 

I think KC just played better from middle of second quarter on.  It wasn't neccesarily what NE was doing bad, it's just that with Hunt, Hill and Kelce they have a lot of mismatches and Andy Reid was trying to use them all. 

The reports of the Patriots demise is premature, I just think KC played better.  Yes a Belichek team was outcoached especially in the second half. 

3 hours ago, Saca312 said:

Eh. It's still debatable whether the Falcons suffer a similar fate. Preseason indicated the Patriots defense will suck, and so far it also indicates the Falcons OC sucks and their offense will suffer because of so.

So, we'll see.

1 bad quarter without their probowl running back in a preseason game = OC sucks. Lmao can't make this stuff up.

Archived