• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Well, as it turns out...

Jeremy Igo

It is a good thing Atlanta did not play in New England last night, as they would have had a good shot at winning. 

Imagine the story lines if Atlanta went into New England and defeated the Patriots. I would not be able to turn on any sports show all weekend. 

Blessing in disguise. 

7 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

It is a good thing Atlanta did not play in New England last night, as they would have had a good shot at winning. 

Imagine the story lines if Atlanta went into New England and defeated the Patriots. I would not be able to turn on any sports show all weekend. 

Blessing in disguise. 

Now the excuses about not having  one or 2 wrs have been the reason on sports shows. Plus no Pass Rush 

Except the Falcons don't have Eric Berry, who absolutely shut down Gronk, and the play Hightower got hurt on might not've happened, which after he went down the Cheifs scored 21 points.

Falcons still might've won, but the Cheifs and Andy Reid match up with the Patriots better than any other team.

23 minutes ago, Rags said:

Except the Falcons don't have Eric Berry, who absolutely shut down Gronk, and the play Hightower got hurt on might not've happened, which after he went down the Cheifs scored 21 points.

Falcons still might've won, but the Cheifs and Andy Reid match up with the Patriots better than any other team.

Falcons would have had a good shot at winning. That New England defense looked suspect. 

I sniff that a dynasty could be coming to an end.  They got extremely lucky in the SB that the Falcons imploded.  Last night they looked pretty average at best.  Still a long season, but for the Pats to lose at home on opening night is a big deal.

I enjoyed every second of the game and thank God football is back! :)

50 minutes ago, Steve_Smith_Sr. said:

I sniff that a dynasty could be coming to an end.  They got extremely lucky in the SB that the Falcons imploded.  Last night they looked pretty average at best.  Still a long season, but for the Pats to lose at home on opening night is a big deal.

I enjoyed every second of the game and thank God football is back! :)

It is a long season, and we've seen the Pats get their poo together before and finish strong. Time (and injuries) will tell, but giving up 42 at home does give me hope.

Archived