• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL season opener... Whatcha drinking?

Jeremy Igo

coffee. i work third shift and i've got a poo ton of stuff to do today, i won't be getting much sleep today so i'm going to have to be relying on the real vitamin C.

and because i'm lazy and i like the taste of it, i've been drinking Vietnamese instant coffee for a few days. doesn't taste at all like instant. usually drink whatever dark roast i can find. might drink a monster coffee heading to work tonight.

probably gonna kill me one day, but i'll be super productive till then. :Eyes_Emoji_42x42:

3 minutes ago, rayzor said:

coffee. i work third shift and i've got a poo ton of stuff to do today, i won't be getting much sleep today so i'm going to have to be relying on the real vitamin C.

and because i'm lazy and i like the taste of it, i've been drinking Vietnamese instant coffee for a few days. doesn't taste at all like instant. usually drink whatever dark roast i can find. might drink a monster coffee heading to work tonight.

probably gonna kill me one day, but i'll be super productive till then. :Eyes_Emoji_42x42:

Light roasts have the most caffeine. Similar to regular cooking the longer coffee is roasted, the more caffeine (and other elements, CO2) are cooked out of it. Like performing a "reduction" in cooking. Medium to Dark roasts have more caramelized sugars lending that richer bolder flavor, but they will have invariably less caffeine.

http://www.answers.com/Q/What_kind_of_coffee_has_the_most_caffeine

Just now, Moorgan said:

Light roasts have the most caffeine. Similar to regular cooking the longer coffee is roasted, the more caffeine (and other elements, CO2) are cooked out of it. Like performing a "reduction" in cooking. Medium to Dark roasts have more caramelized sugars lending that richer bolder flavor, but they will have invariably less caffeine.

http://www.answers.com/Q/What_kind_of_coffee_has_the_most_caffeine

yeah, i found that out a while back. not what i was expecting but it made sense. i just like the taste of the dark roast. light roasts taste like water.

Archived