• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers at 49ers - 5 Fearless Predictions

Jeremy Igo

It might take Luke a little longer than usual to figure out the offense and if the 'tells' are true. Then we shut them down. They won't get more than 14.

Offense will start slow, running the ball and short passes mostly to Olsen, more for the o-line's benefit than Cam's. Middle of the 1st quarter, Cam to KB long td, our run game opens up, and the offense is hot. Momentum is all ours for the rest of the game and it lifts Special Teams and the Defense. Prediction: Someone has a special celebration for their td now that they can without penalty. :100_Emoji_42x42:

On 9/7/2017 at 7:16 AM, Khyber53 said:

I think that in the first quarter we're going to be surprised by how stingy the 49ers defense is, possibly going three and out a couple of times. Shanahan is trying to rebuild a franchise and defense is always the first and easiest piece of the puzzle.

That defense, though, will break down because of their offense. We'll be working from a short field by the second quarter and I think a couple of timely turnovers will break the 49ers spirit.

I think this will be a low scoring affair, possibly 14-3 by the time it is done. Touchdowns by Stewart and Funchess.

Well, I had the three right, and not off by too much. Great game. Shanahan is great, but there's a lot of rebuilding to do before he gets that team together.

Archived