• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers Injury Report - 9/6

Jeremy Igo

Here is the first Carolina Panthers injury report of the 2017 season. Until now, no injuries were required to be disclosed by the team. 

Did not practice

Cole Luke

Jared Norris

Limited Participation

Vernon Butler

Kyle Love

Full Participation

Daeshon Hall

Cam Newton

Curtis Samuel 

Great news with Curtis Samuel. He may be active after all. 

I suspect no Butler or Love this weekend. 

Panthers pretty thin at DT and nickel going into San Fran. 

6 minutes ago, Catufb85 said:

With Cole Luke being listed as "Did Not Practice"  our corners and depth is: Bradberry, Cap, Worley, and... Kevon (new comer) he better get to studying...

ohhhhh lawd....

and both back up DT's...

*sigh*

Kevon spent all offseason and preseason in what is basically the Panthers system. 

He has already said he is well acclimated to it. 

I'm not concerned. 

25 minutes ago, Catufb85 said:

just interesting to see that the positions of strength on our roster is the same position littered on our PS.

I figured you would atleaste keep a couple of guys on the PS that relate to a weakness.  Coach them up in case of injury.

0 corners.

We just traded for a very promising young corner who could push Worley, Captain is as good as they come at nickel. Bradberry is, well, Bradberry.

What weakness?

So inactive shaping up to be:

- CB Cole Luke

- LB Norris

(dnp on a Wednesday = doubtful)

- QB Kaaya

- K Butker

(obvi)

- RB CAP

(Ala 2016 healthy Stew premise)

- DT Love or Butler

(whoever is healthier gets the jersey)

- ???

First guess was OL Van Roten, but noticing he's listed as the 2nd string at both spots on the official depth chart, though Moton might be the true backup there as well as at RT...

Could also be: 

- WR Samuel: Lack of practice all offseason and coming back from injury, plus a slew of veteran WR's in front of him

- DE Hall: same as Samuel

- TE Manhertz: 3rd string TE without too much versatility 

My thinking is Manhertz, but I don't wanna invite the wrath of @sanjay_rajput so I'm gonna guess Hall will be a healthy scratch until Rivera is forced to sit Horton. 

1 hour ago, Catufb85 said:

With Cole Luke being listed as "Did Not Practice"  our corners and depth is: Bradberry, Cap, Worley, and... Kevon (new comer) he better get to studying...

ohhhhh lawd....

and both back up DT's...

*sigh*

Relax... I heard Gano has been watching lots of film and can get plugged into nickel if need be.  THIS is the beauty of having 2 kickers fellas.

Archived