• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Video: Kelvin Benjamin playing every snap for his mother this season.

Jeremy Igo

Just now, Jeremy Igo said:

Same. He looks totally transformed physically from where he was for the first game of OTAs. Even in his face. He has easily lost 20 pounds. 

Right...and a renewed confidence in his knee...pair all those with a looming contract extension and McCaffrey underneath to soften some coverages up.

Buckle up

200w.gif

I think he will have a great year too.  I think all the s hit people talked about his weight really p issed him off, which is a great motivator.  Him playing for him mom is even more motivation.  He seems like all of that has changed him... maybe caused him to take things a bit more seriously?

Regardless, I hope he balls out.  He certainly has the tools to be one of the best.

2 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Same. He looks totally transformed physically from where he was for the first game of OTAs. Even in his face. He has easily lost 20 pounds. 

I was gonna say this too.  His face looks really lean, starting to notice cheekbones .

I give props to the young man, couldn't imagine what he's going through with the loss of his mom but he looks strong and ready to take on the world.  So sorry for his loss but he seems like he's ready to take it out on the league.

Archived