• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What 49ers fans are saying

Jeremy Igo

I like how some of their fans feel Foster is going to just one-on-one open field tackle Run CMC. I mean, it's not like he's not been escaping that from one of the best Linebackers in the league or something, but some rookie is going to be able to do what Luke couldn't?

Oh, and after he's popped CMC about three times, it's going to somehow cause our RB to be "shook" and slow him down / make him scared? The kid's been taking licks for years now, was basically the offense at Stanford, and has had the weight on his shoulders before. I doubt seriously anything done to him (outside of cheap shots) would affect his ability to keep making plays for us, but it's fun to watch the delusion, right guys?

37 minutes ago, Raskle said:

I like how some of their fans feel Foster is going to just one-on-one open field tackle Run CMC. I mean, it's not like he's not been escaping that from one of the best Linebackers in the league or something, but some rookie is going to be able to do what Luke couldn't?

Oh, and after he's popped CMC about three times, it's going to somehow cause our RB to be "shook" and slow him down / make him scared? The kid's been taking licks for years now, was basically the offense at Stanford, and has had the weight on his shoulders before. I doubt seriously anything done to him (outside of cheap shots) would affect his ability to keep making plays for us, but it's fun to watch the delusion, right guys?

You're not likely to hurt CMC with a tackle unless he's standing still and/or you blindside him. He's hard to hit straight on and he knows how to go down. I'm sure a lot of fans and even teams will initially buy into the little bitty fragile RB myth, but they'll learn.

Archived