• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What 49ers fans are saying

Jeremy Igo

'Carolina got Christian (obviously as a PLAYER) while San Francisco got Ben (apparently as a 'snitch') ... their fan base site flat-out stated that "practicing with the Panthers for the last 3-months 'ought give Boulware some D-info wisdom to impart" (like check-offs, blitz-calls, defensive rotation calls, etc.) - Since he won't be in uniform I wonder if they put him in the booth with a headset or on the field as a 'sideline coach'.

1 hour ago, pantherfan30 said:

'Carolina got Christian (obviously as a PLAYER) while San Francisco got Ben (apparently as a 'snitch') ... their fan base site flat-out stated that "practicing with the Panthers for the last 3-months 'ought give Boulware some D-info wisdom to impart" (like check-offs, blitz-calls, defensive rotation calls, etc.) - Since he won't be in uniform I wonder if they put him in the booth with a headset or on the field as a 'sideline coach'.

Dude was in over his head here...I'm sure he'll be really helpful to them.

31 minutes ago, Mother Grabber said:

I live 5 miles, and work 1 mile away from Levi's stadium, and I have literally heard of none of the players they are referencing.  If this game was in week 7+, 9ers fans would have given up and I could get cheap tickets.  At week 1, however, they seem to think they actually have an NFL calibre team.

Their 2-2 record in preseason got 'em excited. And they do have some talent at some positions. As soon as more of their players get old enough to shave every day .....

Archived