• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bucs D line depleted

hdevonxz

I'd rather just win.

Wouldn't bother me if they had to sign guys to play, long as we get the W

I'm not wishing injuries on people, but I give no sympathy. We have never been given any.

people have been capitalizing on our injuries for years. no doubt the bucs wouldn't had made it to the playoffs last year were it not for jake being out and the crap we had to go through....but none of that matters now. they got in and we didn't.

it's a rough sport and injuries happen to just about everyone and every team. it is a rare thing that any team be healthy and 100% for any games at this point in the season. to have 2 teams playing against each other with all their key components intact this late in the season isn't very common.

at the end of the season all that matters is who finishes with the most W's. losers will find excuses for losing but no one is going to care when all is said and done.

no mercy. no quarter. no sympathy.

if they beat us with an injured team it won't be any worse than if they were healthy. a loss is a loss just like a win is a win.

Haha yeah, I was so mad at the way we were getting dominated that it was bured into my brain.

What do you think the odds are these guys play?

Adams and Carter will play. Gruden said after practice yesterday that Gains "looked pretty good today..."

Don't think Haye will play. But it really shouldn't be to bad. We've spent the last couple of years shoring up our O and D lines. Ryan Sims is not going to be the dropoff in talent every one it thinking it is.

Sims is a very good defender against the run, pushes the line back disrupting plays in the backfield. He had really made the most of his limited playing time. The biggest question, since he has always come in as relief, is his endurance. Can he play an entire game?

Oh, and Jimmy Wilkerson had been an absolute BEAST the last few weeks.

By no means do I think we will hold you to 39 combined rushing yards again, but I don't think it will be the run fest everyone in Carolina think it will either. But, I'm a Bucs fan....I'm not supposed to think that. :D

Archived