• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CMC represented

Jeremy Igo

Due to my profession, I have the honor of working with NFL players on a pretty much daily basis.  I try to avoid mixing my fan-hood with work and would argue that no player has left my office knowing I am a fan of any team in particular.  However, we do often discuss teams and players in the NFL.  I can not emphasize the number of players who have specifically stated being excited about McCaffrey.  With no provocation, at least half the players with whom I have discussed the upcoming season have talked glowingly about their expectations for McCaffrey and his abilities.  If you weren't excited before, listening to current and former players discuss his skill-set would definitely get you fired up for this season.  As a former probowl RB told me on Saturday, real recognizes real. 

48 minutes ago, Leeroy Jenkins PhD said:

Due to my profession, I have the honor of working with NFL players on a pretty much daily basis.  I try to avoid mixing my fan-hood with work and would argue that no player has left my office knowing I am a fan of any team in particular.  However, we do often discuss teams and players in the NFL.  I can not emphasize the number of players who have specifically stated being excited about McCaffrey.  With no provocation, at least half the players with whom I have discussed the upcoming season have talked glowingly about their expectations for McCaffrey and his abilities.  If you weren't excited before, listening to current and former players discuss his skill-set would definitely get you fired up for this season.  As a former probowl RB told me on Saturday, real recognizes real. 

Pie this MOFO.

Archived