• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

San Fran - What do you know...

Jeremy Igo

3 minutes ago, Navy_football said:

Honestly believe Shanahan is on another level as a playcaller/adjusting to what the defense is giving you, and developing route combinations. 

I think it's a winnable game, but this ain't our advantage. 

No, just no, Panthers should dominate

3 minutes ago, Navy_football said:

Honestly believe Shanahan is on another level as a playcaller/adjusting to what the defense is giving you, and developing route combinations. 

I think it's a winnable game, but this ain't our advantage. 

I agree that Shanahan and his his offensive schemes will be tough on our defense. We also have a pretty good offense that can do good things that is going up a very young defense that is one of the weakest in the NFL. I think it comes down to which team has the better playmakers and fire power on offense and that has to be the Panthers.

Last years game had a lot of turnovers, with Gabbert throw two int's.  Hoyer is not a great qb, but he doesn't seem to throw a lot of interceptions, so I don't think we can count on int's helping this time around.  But the Forty Niners run defense was terrible last year, as Fozzy lit them up for a 100 on only 16 carries.  We are deeper at rb this time around, and that might be our biggest advantage.   

I think Garcon is a late bloomer in terms of him becoming a very solid player. People sleep on him because his role was basically a strong Brandon Lafell at Washington. 

One of the most underrated athletic guys in the league. I feel comfy with Bradberry on him but I can see him bringing down some balls over ours safeties and breaking some tackles. Hoyer will get the ball out quick .. Shanahan knows how to plays us. Hyde is coming in nasty this year. I think it will be a tiring ass game for our defense but we come out with the win. I hope Cam is ready to get the ball out quick. I can see him having a huge game on his feet as much as no one wants to hear it... I think he can make their LBs look stupid if they give him an open field with all their D linemen going for a pass rush

Archived