• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Time for Sanjay to pay up

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, AggieLean said:

Lol kind of feels like we're all walking into a trap taking this bet, but it's only $20 *shrugs*

There is no way our hundred million dollar qb is getting benched for trash ass Derek Anderson or Kaaya. RetiredCollegeCoach has an irrational hatred of cam 

12 minutes ago, rayzor said:

i'll be surprised if the cam hater making this bet is still here half way through the season.

just a word of caution to anyone thinking that you'll see any money from him.

Oh I know he won't be around and would never pay up. I'm basically saying I will give him free money if he's right to prove how stupid this ass clown is lol

14 minutes ago, rayzor said:

i'll be surprised if the cam hater making this bet is still here half way through the season.

just a word of caution to anyone thinking that you'll see any money from him.

I don't expect to see a dime. It's such an insane bet he has no chance of winning

On 9/5/2017 at 3:45 PM, Moorgan said:

Also somebody bet me $100 on here about the draft and they paid up. Whoever you were props to you good sir.

Also, @RetiredCollegeCoach are you saying that injury to Cam nullifies the bet? You're saying that Cam gets benched because of performance and the backup (whomever it may be) will be starting on week 9? Because if that's what you're saying I'll take that bet.

Yes, performance. Injury nullifies the bet, as does a DA trade. Had to be an IR-level injury, though.

I was only planning on taking money off of one victim w/ this bet, but you guys replied in about the same timeframe, so, Moorgan and AggieLean, I'll make this bet with both of you.

45 minutes ago, RetiredCollegeCoach said:

Yes, performance. Injury nullifies the bet, as does a DA trade. Had to be an IR-level injury, though.

I was only planning on taking money off of one victim w/ this bet, but you guys replied in about the same timeframe, so, Moorgan and AggieLean, I'll make this bet with both of you.

Lol if you're so certain  and have all these years of football knowledge, why not take money off everybody? Don't be skurred

Archived