• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Time for Sanjay to pay up

Jeremy Igo

1 hour ago, RetiredCollegeCoach said:

Notice how none of the fanboys felt comfortable taking what should be "free" money according to them.

The bottom of the heart knows what the brain does not.

Why would anyone want to make that bet with you? You're an idiot that hates cam. If DA is starting by then cuz of a cam injury, it means our season is over because he sucks. Why don't you pick another team to cheer for since you clearly don't like this one? 

15 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

Why would anyone want to make that bet with you? You're an idiot that hates cam. If DA is starting by then cuz of a cam injury, it means our season is over because he sucks. Why don't you pick another team to cheer for since you clearly don't like this one? 

I'll make an exception for injury. Want to make the bet?

Also somebody bet me $100 on here about the draft and they paid up. Whoever you were props to you good sir.

Also, @RetiredCollegeCoach are you saying that injury to Cam nullifies the bet? You're saying that Cam gets benched because of performance and the backup (whomever it may be) will be starting on week 9? Because if that's what you're saying I'll take that bet.

Archived