• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Gano to start on Sunday

Jeremy Igo

7 minutes ago, Hogmolliesmaht said:

I hate to break it to you but the bottom of the roster will be fluid all week and all season. It's always that way.

Never in Panthers history has a player needed to go more than GaNO.  It's the most important transaction we will make all year.  No other bottom of the roster guy could possibly ruin games or morale more, nor cost NEAR the amount of this gasbag if kept in week 1.

18 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

This translates to me as, "We like them both, but like Gano more.  Whoever we get the better offer for, we will trade, but we want to trade Butker and keep Gano."  And that disgusts me.

I really hope it's a bluff to try to get someone to trade for Gano, but this is Marty Hurney so who knows what the fug is going on. Maybe he's powdering his nose again.Good grief.

21 minutes ago, Kevin Greene said:

I figure Gano will cost the Panthers 1 to 2 games this year.

That is easily the difference between Playoffs or no Playoffs most seasons.

FML

And what do the playoffs mean at this point without the ring?

We've already lost one ring by 3 points and had this bum miss in another.

3 minutes ago, CarolinaSamurai said:

Let's go ahead and tank this year get Hurney Ron and everyone else out of here. I just want a reset from these head scratching moves. 

Thing is our roster is too talented.  Only an outrageous confluence of events caused last year.  This roster is far more talented than the ones that have won 3 of 4 NFCS titles and the NFC 2 years ago.  All that matters is the ring at this point and so far, so BAD regarding these decisions.

3 minutes ago, Nails said:

Thing is our roster is too talented.  Only an outrageous confluence of events caused last year.  This roster is far more talented than the ones that have won 3 of 4 NFCS titles and the NFC 2 years ago.  All that matters is the ring at this point and so far, so BAD regarding these decisions.

So is the NFC South. So who knows we could win lose or draw and it wouldn't surprise me

Archived