• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Andy Lee cut. Palardy is our Punter

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

...in a decision made by the same guy who took Amini Silatolu over Cordy Glenn, DeShaun Foster (corrected) over Clinton Portis and who counted on Dan Morgan to stay healthy rather than paying Will Witherspoon.

Not a ringing endorsement.

The horror....

Promethean, you gave net averages, not gross. Then you decided to compare Palardys net average with Lee's groww. You do not even know how to read the charts regarding punting. Look at your boy XClown charts, which are spot on. He conveniently acts like the first two preseason games didn't matter. They obviously did.

4 minutes ago, TCon said:

Promethean, you gave net averages, not gross. Then you decided to compare Palardys net average with Lee's groww. You do not even know how to read the charts regarding punting. Look at your boy XClown charts, which are spot on. He conveniently acts like the first two preseason games didn't matter. They obviously did.

giphy.gif

Haha I only posted the two games in discussion. 

Carolina Punting - Texans
  NO YDS AVG TB IN 20 LONG
Michael Palardy 2 93 46.5 0 2 51
Andy Lee 2 72 36.0 0 1 40
TEAM 4 165 41.3 0 3 51

Carolina Punting - Titans **Andy Lee got the night off**
  NO YDS AVG TB IN 20 LONG
Michael Palardy 2 99 49.5 0 1 54
TEAM 2 99 49.5 0 1 54

There now everyone is happy. Resume the meaningless discussion of a decision that was made for us.

26 minutes ago, Promethean Forerunner said:

Our decision was made by the guy who sunk this franchise in the first place.

We'll see how 'witty' you are when it starts to implode.

Woahh negative Nancy.. hurney made a lot of big moves that just didn't pan out.. deangelo should've been traded with that shitty contract while he still had value.. a couple poor defensive signings other then that hurney cool with me..

6 minutes ago, KendrickPanther said:

I thought Andy Lee was the only player reaching his potential early last season. Im a bit surprised. Bringing back Palardy would be much easier than bringing back Lee.

Since Andy Lee will easily have another job here in a couple of days, you're exactly right.

23 minutes ago, Millioso7 said:

Woahh negative Nancy.. hurney made a lot of big moves that just didn't pan out.. deangelo should've been traded with that shitty contract while he still had value.. a couple poor defensive signings other then that hurney cool with me..

A couple? Pretty sure he messed up more than that 

Archived