• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Saturday Carolina Panthers Cuts thread

Jeremy Igo

2 minutes ago, Millioso7 said:

He's missed 3 career games.. In 6 seasons.. you obviously want him hurt so you can see joe Webb in his "prime":poison:

welp that's only a dream now:tongue:

Definitely not. I like Cam to go on a streak for the rest of his career and never miss a game and we never have to see a back up QB take a snap unless it is in a useless game. I am just realistic and no the game of Football has a ton of injuries. Thank God Cam hasn't had anything major yet.

1 minute ago, Cats Pride said:

Definitely not. I like Cam to go on a streak for the rest of his career and never miss a game and we never have to see a back up QB take a snap unless it is in a useless game. I am just realistic and no the game of Football has a ton of injuries. Thank God Cam hasn't had anything major yet.

Da fuq?!?  How can you be a "realistic" and state, "the game of football has a ton of injuries", and more, "Thank god Cam hasn't had anything major yet."  Cam had rotator cuff surgery on his throwing arm during the off season, please tell me how that is not major?  He still isn't (most likely) 100% still, he is a QB that has had accuracy issues in the past and is coming into the season pretty raw.  Additionally, it is supposed to be an evolved offense, i don't know.  Rant over, I just don't know what the fug you are talking about and it pissed me off.

3 minutes ago, Popsickle said:

Da fuq?!?  How can you be a "realistic" and state, "the game of football has a ton of injuries", and more, "Thank god Cam hasn't had anything major yet."  Cam had rotator cuff surgery on his throwing arm during the off season, please tell me how that is not major?  He still isn't (most likely) 100% still, he is a QB that has had accuracy issues in the past and is coming into the season pretty raw.  Additionally, it is supposed to be an evolved offense, i don't know.  Rant over, I just don't know what the fug you are talking about and it pissed me off.

I was talking about injured during the season. If you read the other posts you would have seen that is what we were talking about. Cam has only missed 3 games his entire career and that is pretty fortunate. Sure his off season surgery is major but that is not what we were talking about. And what do you mean about being realistic and stating the obvious that the game of football has tons of injuries. It's obvious the game has them every year it isn't fun but it is part of the game. It isn't like Fantasy Football where you have a player get injured and go to the WW and pick a fresh player up. Real Football Teams don't really have that luxury as much as a Fantasy owner has. I guess that is why they call it fantasy. I also never even mentioned Cam being at 100% and I don't think the other poster I was discussing this with did either. Even a Cam at 90% is much better than anything else we have to put back there. 

Hate to see Webb cut, he is so multi-talented.  Hope another team will recognize his talent.  Anderson is ok, but, not strong enough to carry 

the position should Cam have issues during his return.  "Who we gonna call?"

3 minutes ago, Cats Pride said:

&Thank god joe Webb is not the back up qb..

26 minutes ago, Cats Pride said:

I agree it is what it is and what it is sucks.

Ehhh Solid Oline. Power run game. Patient Rbs with good vision. Big play WRs. Best TE in the game right now. Dominate Dline. Imperial linebacker core. Youthful cornerbacks. Cerabral vet safeties..

"IF" Derek Anderson was forced to start he wouldn't be asked to do much.. this is already a well oiled machine.. RELAX

Archived