• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Saturday Carolina Panthers Cuts thread

Jeremy Igo

3 minutes ago, Cats Pride said:

Especially since it outplayed Anderson all pre season.

The thing ppl forget about preseason is that it's not the best form of the team playing.. there is rarely any real chemistry so numbers may be a bit deceiving verses how a guy will do against a defense with all the starters in the game & a actual game plan.. that being said Derek Anderson has winning experience in the league against starters.. once apon a time when joe Webb was forced to start for the Vikings & he fukking sucked balls.. thee end:)..

28 minutes ago, Millioso7 said:

The thing ppl forget about preseason is that it's not the best form of the team playing.. there is rarely any real chemistry so numbers may be a bit deceiving verses how a guy will do against a defense with all the starters in the game & a actual game plan.. that being said Derek Anderson has winning experience in the league against starters.. once apon a time when joe Webb was forced to start for the Vikings & he fukking sucked balls.. thee end:)..

I'm sorry but have you never heard of decline with age in career? Derek Anderson is going into this season at 34 years of age and yeah he has won some games but you cannot say he has lit up the league ever in his long career. His career is definitely on the downside. As for Joe Webb with his age most would consider he is in his prime age time. When he was thrust into those game he was in his first and second year of the season. This is almost a no brainer on who has the upside here and who is on the downside especially with the performance in the pre season and I don't care what defense they were playing against.

4 minutes ago, Cats Pride said:

I'm sorry but have you never heard of decline with age in career? Derek Anderson is going into this season at 34 years of age and yeah he has won some games but you cannot say he has lit up the league ever in his long career. His career is definitely on the downside. As for Joe Webb with his age most would consider he is in his prime age time. When he was thrust into those game he was in his first and second year of the season. This is almost a no brainer on who has the upside here and who is on the downside especially with the performance in the pre season and I don't care what defense they were playing against.

Joe Webb is entering his 8th year in the league. I'm not sure how much more "upside" he has. You pretty much have what you have with him.

Archived