• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Saturday Carolina Panthers Cuts thread

Jeremy Igo

33 minutes ago, KB_fan said:

LOL, how many It's happening GIFs will be posted here?!?

I got you fam

IMG_0171.GIF.8759c5ddfa6e0c593c2fb98d4c6a3519.GIF

30 minutes ago, JR Panther Fan said:

It's going to be interesting to see this draft class pan out. Potentially this class may have more starters and future starter than any we've had in years

#gettlemagic :crying:

24 minutes ago, KB_fan said:

make room for... Cox

Heh. :Eggplant_Emoji_Icon_42x42:

1 minute ago, Hogmolliesmaht said:

And here comes the Bersin hate. Everybody loves Byrd, who has one career catch though.

Bro Byrd literally has three touchdowns this preseason. And a ton of yards for a WR5. 

He's turned the corner and earned his spot on the 53. If he hadn't, I'd be calling for his head to roll too. 

I'm not gonna hype him up like I did last season, but the kid seems to be in a better position now too.

give him a chance. Lol

oh and #SpursUp, #ForeverToThee

7 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

on the surface.   However, Lee is old and maybe injury-prone. This would have been his last year.  Statistically, there was not a lot of difference. Lee is good at sticking punts inside the 10; Palardy good at directional kicking.  Ask the ST coordinator which is more important, and they will tell you the directional kicking.  This is not to say that Lee could not do that, but he is not known for it....As limited as my knowledge is about it.

Cut Palardy, keep Lee and you are drafting a P in the winter.  Palardy has talent and a long future ahead.  I like the move.  All moves are not for the upcoming season--a good GM looks down the road.

I do worry about his injury-proneness.  But damn it felt great to have a punter who could pin the receiving team deeeeep.  We need that.

So far of the players who have been waived, I believe there are 4 guys we'd want for our PS if they clear:

Sanchez,

Crume,,

Cox,

Clausell

Maybe Austin Duke too depending on what happens with Byrd / Clay

Maybe Bigger, especially if Norris makes 53 roster.

Archived