• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Big day tomorrow....

Jeremy Igo

2 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Predictions for tomorrow:

- OMG! PLAYER X WAS CUT BY ANOTHER TEAM! HE'S GUARANTEED TO BE BETTER THAN WHO WE HAVE!

- OMG! THIS GUY WHO WAS GOOD FIVE YEARS AGO JUST GOT CUT! WE HAVE TO SIGN HIM NOW!

- OMG! OTHER TEAM TRADED FOR PLAYER X! THEY'RE GONNA BE UNBEATABLE NOW!

- OMG! WHY DID WE KEEP THAT GUY?! HE'S TRASH!

- OMG! WHY DID WE CUT THAT GUY?! HE'LL GO TO ANOTHER TEAM AND BE A HALL OF FAMER!

- OMG! WE HAVE ZERO DEPTH AND EVERY OTHER TEAM IS THREE DEEP WITH PRO BOWLERS AT EVERY POSITION!

- OMG! EVERY MOVE ALL THE OTHER TEAMS MAKE IS PERFECT AND WE CAN NEVER DO ANYTHING RIGHT!

Did I miss anything?

giphy (5).gif

9 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

[...]

Did I miss anything?

Well, if Day 2 plays out anything like Day 1, you missed:

OMG, THIS IS TAKING SO DAMN LONG!!!  HURNEY IS SPENDING AN HOUR TALKING TO EACH PLAYER!  WHERE'S DAVE WHEN YOU NEED HIM?!

11 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

- OMG! PLAYER X WAS CUT BY ANOTHER TEAM! HE'S GUARANTEED TO BE BETTER THAN WHO WE HAVE!

- OMG! THIS GUY WHO WAS GOOD FIVE YEARS AGO JUST GOT CUT! WE HAVE TO SIGN HIM NOW!

- OMG! OTHER TEAM TRADED FOR PLAYER X! THEY'RE GONNA BE UNBEATABLE NOW!

- OMG! WHY DID WE KEEP THAT GUY?! HE'S TRASH!

- OMG! WHY DID WE CUT THAT GUY?! HE'LL GO TO ANOTHER TEAM AND BE A HALL OF FAMER!

- OMG! WE HAVE ZERO DEPTH AND EVERY OTHER TEAM IS THREE DEEP WITH PRO BOWLERS AT EVERY POSITION!

- OMG! EVERY MOVE ALL THE OTHER TEAMS MAKE IS PERFECT AND WE CAN NEVER DO ANYTHING RIGHT!

Did I miss anything?

You forgot "Byrd will make the pro bowl".

Archived