• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Big day tomorrow....

Jeremy Igo

I can probably do it, internet connection permitting (it's been pretty decent past few days here...).   It's a local holiday and I will just be hanging around the house with the local family I share a house with, eating too much throughout the day and with plenty of time to kill...

11 minutes ago, Montsta said:

I think I can. I have my fantasy draft tonight and might indulge in a few afterward but nothing that should make me good and hungover tomorrow. 

Save the hangovers for next weekend.

The Upton trade made staying sober this wknd so much more easier for me

42 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

Save the hangovers for next weekend.

The Upton trade made staying sober this wknd so much more easier for me

Trying to stay good for next weekend. Gonna be at the Opener against SF. Gotta stay on point. And it's like 112 right now so I just want to draft and stay inside and drink. 

Just now, Montsta said:

Trying to stay good for next weekend. Gonna be at the Opener against SF. Gotta stay on point. And it's like 112 right now so I just want to draft and stay inside and drink. 

You going to come down to the Golden Gate Tap Room next Friday or Saturday?

Predictions for tomorrow:

- OMG! PLAYER X WAS CUT BY ANOTHER TEAM! HE'S GUARANTEED TO BE BETTER THAN WHO WE HAVE!

- OMG! THIS GUY WHO WAS GOOD FIVE YEARS AGO JUST GOT CUT! WE HAVE TO SIGN HIM NOW!

- OMG! OTHER TEAM TRADED FOR PLAYER X! THEY'RE GONNA BE UNBEATABLE NOW!

- OMG! WHY DID WE KEEP THAT GUY?! HE'S TRASH!

- OMG! WHY DID WE CUT THAT GUY?! HE'LL GO TO ANOTHER TEAM AND BE A HALL OF FAMER!

- OMG! WE HAVE ZERO DEPTH AND EVERY OTHER TEAM IS THREE DEEP WITH PRO BOWLERS AT EVERY POSITION!

- OMG! EVERY MOVE ALL THE OTHER TEAMS MAKE IS PERFECT AND WE CAN NEVER DO ANYTHING RIGHT!

Did I miss anything?

Archived