• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Carolina Panthers Cuts Thread

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, sanjay_rajput said:

PS then works his way up , injury to WR will open up the 53 man spot! 

Except Ross is injured.

If he goes on injured reserve, he won't be back this year.

If Zod is right and he gets an injury settlement, he won't be back at all.

3 minutes ago, Daddy_Uncle said:

Excuse me for being a fan of a guy that gets open and catches every pass thrown to him and usually gets a decent amount of YAC. Excuse the hell out of me. Bersin has done more than the majority of the WRs on the roster. I hate to tell you. Bersin haters is what's funny to me. I can only imagine the hate being because he's a white underdog receiver that was an UDFA from a small school. Or is it because he stepped up when nobody else would to try and return punts several years ago? People sure can't seem to let that go. Other than that there is literally no reason to not like the guy. 

Blah blah you're excused.. 10 catches 2 years 

19 minutes ago, Millioso7 said:

Blah blah you're excused.. 10 catches 2 years 

Could it be that these stats mean he is underused instead of not being a quality receiver? He is not the fastest (may be the slowest) but his knowledge of the offense, his route running and his sure hands make him good enough to make the 53 in my mind.

3 minutes ago, cvlngnir said:

Could it be that these stats mean he is underused instead of not being a quality receiver? He is not the fastest (may be the slowest) but his knowledge of the offense, his route running and his sure hands make him good enough to make the 53 in my mind.

hes just not good... he's made the team because he went to Wofford. would bet he doesn't make a roster outside of the Panthers.

Archived