• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Carolina Panthers Cuts Thread

Jeremy Igo

3 minutes ago, dldove77 said:

Funchess and plenty of other guys were practice and OTA MVPs...

There seems to be a lot of practice warriors but few gamers.   Makes you wonder why so much stock is being put into how well one practices but struggle to see the lack of it translating to the field, where it matters.

1 minute ago, Jon Snow said:

There seems to be a lot of practice warriors but few gamers.   Makes you wonder why so much stock is being put into how well one practices but struggle to see the lack of it translating to the field, where it matters.

I don't own any Bersin jerseys, but I like his ability to consistently run an accurate route and catch a pass. He can play a Cotchery-type role on this team and I think there's value there. He'll never wow anyone in practice or a game. 

Ah, Sanchez now is listed with the waived / injured designation meaning he could end up on our IR.  That makes more sense to me given the groin injury, which I expect is going to linger (especially since it's a re-injury of area that caused his season ending injury last year)

14 minutes ago, Millioso7 said:

Bersin faithfuls lol never not funny

Hold on to the feeling fellas..

Excuse me for being a fan of a guy that gets open and catches every pass thrown to him and usually gets a decent amount of YAC. Excuse the hell out of me. Bersin has done more than the majority of the WRs on the roster. I hate to tell you. Bersin haters is what's funny to me. I can only imagine the hate being because he's a white underdog receiver that was an UDFA from a small school. Or is it because he stepped up when nobody else would to try and return punts several years ago? People sure can't seem to let that go. Other than that there is literally no reason to not like the guy. 

Archived