• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Carolina Panthers Cuts Thread

Jeremy Igo

15 minutes ago, panfanman said:

If Bersin gets waived is he good enough to be picked up by another team or is he done?  I think everyone here likes that boy.

He'll go to the patriots and have an 800 yards season :)

Really no, but he is good enough to bounce are on the work out circus and might get a could of games somewhere if a lot of guys gets hurt. 

4 minutes ago, Catufb85 said:

cutting 1 player at a time... saw Ravens tweet out a image of all the guys they cut at once...

This may be due to Hurney's famed personal touch / less impersonal business deals as mandated by JR.  (reason DG was fired... too cold)  Could be a LONG, SLOW 24 hours ahead.

25 minutes ago, panfanman said:

If Bersin gets waived is he good enough to be picked up by another team or is he done?  I think everyone here likes that boy.

Bersin is a good possession WR....but with Shepard, Clay, and Byrd along with KB, Funch, and Samuel he is expendable and should be waived.

2 minutes ago, MadHatter said:

Bersin is a good possession WR....but with Shepard, Clay, and Byrd along with KB, Funch, and Samuel he is expendable and should be waived.

I haven't really seen so far how Shepard is better than Bersin. Haven't been very impressed with his game action. 

1 minute ago, MadHatter said:

Yes all the other WR offer more playmaking ability and special team work.. He should be cut.. If not then the whole Jerry's grass cutting love thing becomes more then a myth..

Archived