• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Carolina Panthers Cuts Thread

Jeremy Igo

10 minutes ago, KB_fan said:

Sorry if I'm making a mountain out of a molehill in regards to Obada .  There's not much else to talk about among these first 13 cuts (Other than Sanchez / Teddy Williams injuries and need for CB).

Obada impressed me a lot.  I hope that by some means or another he does end up as a NORMAL guy on our PS that we can develop for the future and possibly promote.   Am I crazy for hoping this?  Did anyone else like what they saw of him?

His burst and him growing into his body. He made most of his snaps. 

http://cowboysnation.com/2015/06/efe-obada.html

Yes he lacks football growing up but that is not necessarily a bad thing. A fresh chalk board with the best Dline coach and JPep, CJ and Mario to learn from. 

Him and Hall I am high on. I believe the PS once  placed on it he will make it on the 53 roster next year.

1 hour ago, Daddy_Uncle said:

Excuse me for being a fan of a guy that gets open and catches every pass thrown to him and usually gets a decent amount of YAC. Excuse the hell out of me. Bersin has done more than the majority of the WRs on the roster. I hate to tell you. Bersin haters is what's funny to me. I can only imagine the hate being because he's a white underdog receiver that was an UDFA from a small school. Or is it because he stepped up when nobody else would to try and return punts several years ago? People sure can't seem to let that go. Other than that there is literally no reason to not like the guy. 

You forgot to mention he's Richardson's best friend cause he went to the same college. 

Archived