• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Final Roster Projection

Jeremy Igo

4 minutes ago, RoaringRiot said:

Feel free to get your hopes up. Not sure what else to tell you. 

I'm not. This whole roster could go either way because you don't know if the right moves will be made or if Rivera will just do what he always does. I'll just stick with what I think are the right moves for now. 

I'm confused how has Gano won the kicking battle? In practice?  Butker's made every kick that has come his way and his confidence is unscathed.  Gano will look good when it doesn't count.  He'll cost us three games this year.  He'll get PTSD under real game pressure.

Also I'm not settled on your CB picks.  Don't get me wrong if Elder was healthy I'd get it.  I think we carry an extra CB because of Elder's injury.

6 hours ago, Khyber53 said:

Sorry, I see the team keeping Sanchez (who has shown some sparks in the last game) and is still a young CB with potential. I don't see Teddy Williams keeping a roster spot.

Also, I imagine we'd see Bersin retain a spot and Manhertz not make the final cuts.

lol a bersin faithful.. never not funny

I like it but I think we keep Fozzy and Bersin. I do not see Jacobs getting cut after Thursday's performance.

Young goes if Armah keeps it up. Norris and McCray are questionable to me. Especially since McCray didn't even make the trip. Which leaves us at a safety deficit.  At 55 people. So I think we drop the third TE, and now we just need one more spot. 

Other than that your good. 

9 hours ago, Ivan The Awesome said:

So butker and palardy can't be in the ps? 

Honestly I'd say roll with them than Gano and Lee simply for the fact they ate just as good if not better than their counter parts, oh and younger.. 

Makes sense but I'm glad I don't have to make that decision.

8 hours ago, RoaringRiot said:

here are two reasons 1) going into week 1 down a DB and 2) relying on a DB who has never participated in a NFL practice to be ready to go full speed as soon as he hits the field. 

Somebody's gotta be inactive anyway, though.

Archived