• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

House season 6

natty

same...this show atleast keeps it interesting with great writing unlike other shows... hint hint cough cough

heroes

Remember, all that separates Heroes from Herpes is one false move by your pinky finger.

House is off to a great start, minus the loss of Taub, who I loved. But Andre Braugher makes up for that 10-fold (One of my favorite actors, and glad to see he is getting a starring role in "Men of a Certain Age"). I find it interesteing that when Braugher won an Emmy for "Thief" it was Hugh Laurie that presented him the award. Foreshadowing!

And Michael Weston, the guy who played the PI last season, will be coming back this year. Looking forward to that.

House consistently has some of the best writing in television, add to that the best cast on Primetime TV, and you have a pretty decent show.

I have to admit, I never watched house before as I thought it would be one of those series that you can't pick up mid season. That being said, I watched this season kick off and rather enjoyed it. Its a reg on my tivo now and I'll be looking to the internet to borrow the first few seasons too!

I have to admit, I never watched house before as I thought it would be one of those series that you can't pick up mid season. That being said, I watched this season kick off and rather enjoyed it. Its a reg on my tivo now and I'll be looking to the internet to borrow the first few seasons too!

it comes on as repeats on usa and fox sometimes...u should def tivo them

• 1 month later...

Archived