• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It ain't flashy, but by golly it is gorgeous

Jeremy Igo

For me, this was the most important run last night for McCaffrey. The one that makes me the most optimistic about his season. 

We have seen this play for years. We have seen it run for a loss the majority of the time, and that is not an overstatement. 

CMC manages to gain 3 yards. Straight ahead running. Zero dancing. Get in there and take what you can. 

giphy.gif

I see you young man. Go get it 

3 minutes ago, rhyslloyd said:

Why did Kalil double down on the end allowing the backer and DB to come free? Was that intentional with the play going to the right? 

It was probably by design. He 100% definitely wouldn't need to worry about the DB, who is irrelevant in the play from the Panthers perspective. It was just a well timed blitz from the Jags.

The run that stood out most to me for the same reason as this one was one where the line crashed and the initial hole closed, CMC hopped to the outside and cut through the tiniest of sliver for a 3-5 yard gain when it was destined for a loss.  He is special.

5 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

The run that stood out most to me for the same reason as this one was one where the line crashed and the initial hole close, CMC hopped the the outside and cut through the tiniest of sliver for a 3-5 yard gain when it was destined for a loss.  He is special.

That's the one I was thinking of. The speed that he made the cut with was just unnatural!

I was watching the game with a few folks who kept saying, "He's too small" "won't be durable" "can't run between the tackles" - a lot of stuff like that. seeing this run made them start doubting the bullishhhh they were spewing. Made my damn night.

Archived