• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Luke Kuechly on the goal line touchdown

Jeremy Igo

My wish is that you may sometimes witness in person the intensity that Luke brings to the game, up close and personal. 

After giving up the touchdown to Jacksonville, a meaningless score in an even more meaningless game, Luke went nuts. Trash talking the Jags enough to make a sailor blush. 

carolina panthers -5724.jpg

carolina panthers -5729.jpg

He then spent the entire rest of the game in the officials ears, letting them know what he was seeing. This may actually be the most productive thing he could do on the field last night that may actually yield some good results. The officials know the players, and vice versa. I suspect building those relationships can and do have some effect on their calls. Whether they would ever admit to it or not. .

carolina panthers -7771.jpg

I have a theory and it basically boils down to the fact that Luke hates the Jags. Apparently when we last played Jax in 2015 in the media room a Jaguars reporting was talking poo about Luke and talking about how Yeldon was going to pop Luke and show him how real football was played, or some other bullshit. Luke was, of course, concussed in that game. He was playing like a man possessed last night. 

Archived