• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers at Jacksonville Jaguars Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

McCaffrey stats through 3 preseason games (I dont know if any of the starters play in game 4) 

17 rush 87 rush yards
avg 5.1 yrds per carry

3 rec 51 rec yards (avg 17 yrd per reception) 

considering he played about 1 quarter and some change of all 3 games, that's almost a full games workload, and the stats looks suspiciously like a normal games stats could be for him in regular season . 

Alot of things are pointing towards any kind of throws that aren't dead obvious smoke routes to McCaffrey are absolute highway robbery . 

4 minutes ago, Hoenheim said:

McCaffrey stats through 3 preseason games (I dont know if any of the starters play in game 4) 

17 rush 87 rush yards
avg 5.1 yrds per carry

3 rec 51 rec yards (avg 17 yrd per reception) 

considering he played about 1 quarter and some change of all 3 games, that's almost a full games workload, and the stats looks suspiciously like a normal games stats could be for him in regular season . 

Alot of things are pointing towards any kind of throws that aren't dead obvious smoke routes to McCaffrey are absolute highway robbery . 

that's awful 

37 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

Still impressed with Gilbert. He's improved over the course of the preseason and now looks better than our supposed #2 QB.

I was thinking the same exact thing all through the 4th quarter. 

I got it wrong. DA, not Webb, should be cut, and we should explore this Gilbert kid as our second stringer. If Webb is out for the next game, we may get an extended, if not more realistic, look.

3 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

With Butker not getting any opportunities in the dress rehearsal game, I fear the decision has already been made.

My head will explode if we keep Gano.  Not saying you're wrong in any way, but I damn sure hope you are.

Archived