• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers at Jacksonville Jaguars Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, SuperCam2 said:

this defense will be just like it was in 2015 it be fine aslong as our front 7 get pressure on the qn but if we don't well our secondary will get exposed.

Hold off judgement till we play a real QB, not Henne and Bortles.

Just now, Saca312 said:

Not going to sugar coat anything. Those two big plays were on Worley. 

His technique is just so bad. I'm honestly in favor of putting Captain outside and have somebody else man the slot. We cannot have that gaping hole on the right side of our defense all year. Hopefully he picks it up because it's not looking good.

1 minute ago, Castavar said:

His technique is just so bad. I'm honestly in favor of putting Captain outside and have somebody else man the slot. We cannot have that gaping hole on the right side of our defense all year. Hopefully he picks it up because it's not looking good.

He's not that bad. Jacksonville doesn't have half bad of receivers.

But either way should've sunk his hips more. That's something he had an issue with last year I hoped was finally fixed. Looks like it isn't so yet.

Not having a good preseason at all. But he is currently the 2nd best outside corner on the team. Munnerlyn plays far better in the slot.

Just now, luke nukem said:

we cant risk throwing a rookie whos even smaller than worley going out there. Im worried.

I didn't say through him on the outside, I said nickel, Munnerlyn on the outside. Him and Munnerlyn are nearly same size

Archived