• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What is Pie?

Jeremy Igo

This is the first in a series of posts to introduce new Huddlers to the ways of the Huddle. I will be adding them all together and publishing a new FAQ page to explain the unexplainable. 

First up...

What is Pie? 

Pie is the lifeblood of the Huddle. While other social networks offer trivial reactions like thumbs and hearts, we offer pie. Why? Because it is delicious. 

Other things near and dear to our hearts are also available to reward a post. Beer, Cargo Shorts, and The D are given to compliment a fellow Huddler on their fine work.

Conversely,  should a post not meet your high standards, you may give them poo. Poo is not good. No one wants to be poo'd upon. 

Of course, should a Falcons fan ever visit, feel free to give them a 28-3 reaction at anytime. 

Did I miss anything? Please add your thoughts here. 

Smashing a whipped cream pie in your face seems like a fitting tradition lost.  Can we make this a thing?  On the sidelines, at tailgates, grocery store, gas station, kayaking etc.  Just to say thanks for all the endless pie you have given us over the yrs.  Really appreciate what you've provided for us here at the huddle, the dedication, money and hrs invested aren't taken for granted *smash

19 minutes ago, mjligon said:

Beer was a great addition. It's taken the place of the Pie as my go-to when complimenting someone on a job well done.

I still love pie though...like seriously love pie. Would eat a pecan pie right now.

Or this:

OREO_Cream_Pie_640x428.jpg

I prefer my oreos in cheesecake form. But pecan pie is life

Archived