• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is SS Mike Adams a concern at this point?

Jeremy Igo

4 minutes ago, mjligon said:

Same could be said for Mike Mitchell when the Raiders let him walk, Roman Harper when the Saints let him walk.

Not sure why I'm arguing with you though it goes nowhere 

I think the Mike Mitchell comparison is a little iffy.  He was pretty average-trash with the Raiders.  Roman Harper just got old, honestly.  Not Mike Adams old, but older.  

2 minutes ago, nctarheel0619 said:

I think the Mike Mitchell comparison is a little iffy.  He was pretty average-trash with the Raiders.  Roman Harper just got old, honestly.  Not Mike Adams old, but older.  

Both teams still needed players at the position though

3 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Remember that little warning I gave yesterday? 

This is the last one. 

You won't be missed. 

So, I can't say your threads are click bait now?  Wow.  I didn't even call you a name.  

Very interesting.  The narrative changes when said person isn't doing what you want, and conforming to your "ways."

5 minutes ago, rhyslloyd said:

The mental mistakes were what surprised me most.  It will definitely be interesting to see if he rebounds next game.   If not, we might be in trouble, boys.

Agree. 

SS in a cover 2 is supposed to be pretty much plug and play. 

For a guy with his tenure, that sure didn't seem like the case at all. 

I don't understand the "this is click bait" comments.   Can we agree that it's mutually understood that this is an internet forum dedicated to news/conversations about the panthers?   The idea is for people to click and read and feel engaged.  Last time I checked, noone took my card info to sign up for a username here.  The site runs off views.   Articles have to be framed to garnish views.     Calling shi t click bait is similar to walking to a car dealership, and getting made when a sales guy walks up to you talking about cars.   well no shi t that's the guy's job.   

Archived