• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Joe P's Roster Projection

Jeremy Igo

2 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

I think so too. Tons of experience. Also, not sure if any money is saved by cutting him at this point?

We wont cut Lee. The reason he didn't put yesterday was that we are showcasing Palardy to other teams. Michael Palardy is a good, young, cheap punter that has trade value.

8 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

I think so too. Tons of experience. Also, not sure if any money is saved by cutting him at this point?

No money would be saved at all after he took the pay cut recently and got more guaranteed. That sealed his spot as our punter. Palardy could fetch us a conditional 6th.

2 minutes ago, thomas96 said:

No money would be saved at all after he took the pay cut recently and got more guaranteed. That sealed his spot as our punter. Palardy could fetch us a conditional 6th.

Even a 7th rounder would be nice for a player we're going to cut in 2 weeks. A team like Arizona could be an option. They have Leone and Wile who have not impressed so far.

7 minutes ago, ncfan said:

This!

Remember we traded a 4th for Lee and a 7th

And good GM should easily get a 6th for him minimum.

Lee has been one of the best punters ever. 

Palardy has been below average for half a season. 

No GM is going to give a 6th for a below average P. 

Archived