• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers offense should look familiar to long time Panthers fans

Jeremy Igo

55 minutes ago, nctarheel0619 said:

He [Rivera] and Shula are the epitome of the word moron.  

Does any other fanbase hate on their team/coaches like some here do?  It is the f**king preseason!!!!!!!!

I am going to believe in these guys.  Does anyone remember 2015...when Charlotte hosted the NFC Championship game and blew out their opponent?  Can you give them a little bit of credit??

If they do not produce this season...then that is another thing.  I will evaluate their performance when I see it...not before.  

As for now..they are Panthers...and the future is ours.

Be happy. I am excited for this season....and I will be at every home game.

9 minutes ago, ladypanther said:

Does any other fanbase hate on their team/coaches like some here do?  It is the f**king preseason!!!!!!!!

I am going to believe in these guys.  Does anyone remember 2015...when Charlotte hosted the NFC Championship game and blew out their opponent?  Can you give them a little bit of credit??

If they do not produce this season...then that is another thing.  I will evaluate their performance when I see it...not before.  

As for now..they are Panthers...and the future is ours.

Be happy. I am excited for this season....and I will be at every home game.

I've never liked either one of them, ever.  So......

3 hours ago, ladypanther said:

I know you were responding to someone else, and I support the team 100%.

That said, Rivera worries me sometimes, probably more than Shula. 

I think we have the weapons to go all the way this year, but they have to be used correctly. I would be lying if I said I have full confidence in Ron's idea of what 2017 football should look like.

We'll see...

Archived