• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers offense should look familiar to long time Panthers fans

Jeremy Igo

12 minutes ago, Basbear said:

as bad as many think Shula is, he's 100x better OC than Davidson was. old fox dropped the ball into a blackhole when he took his old buddy Charlie Weis advice that Davidson was ready for OC duties. 

Fox didn't know diddlypoo about offense. I remember him trying to get Weis in as the OC who was considered a bit of a genius at the time, but I think he was getting ready to go implode at notre Dame. Picking an OL coach as your OC was a bit of a headscratcher unless you are fox and you're annoyed by any offensive display on the field at all. 

Just now, Hogmolliesmaht said:

I disagree. For instance, you are horribly wrong about Worley but I doubt you will ever own up to it like I did.

So far, he's proven me right, way more than once.  So..............and I'm wrong?  In what actual way?  Do you need to go watch the first quarter of yesterdays game?  Because that's me being right.  

Remember who created the most complex running game in the NFL.  While I continue to reserve my judgement on Shula, you can't ignore that he's got a respectable set up.

If Cam can stay healthy, and our OL holds up, we couldreally be in for a treat.

52 minutes ago, nctarheel0619 said:

So far, he's proven me right, way more than once.  So..............and I'm wrong?  In what actual way?  Do you need to go watch the first quarter of yesterdays game?  Because that's me being right.  

Lol. That's you showing an obvious lack of knowledge on football if you thought any of that was on Worley.

4 minutes ago, Saca312 said:

Lol. That's you showing an obvious lack of knowledge on football if you thought any of that was on Worley.

Uh huh, do you want to state the excuses again?  Every time Mariota threw to his side, it was a catch.  There's a reason for that.  What do you think Drew Brees will do when he faces him?   

It is troubling to me that Rivera, when talking about our offense vs the Titans, chose to highlight a 3 yard run by Stewart, essentially saying that's what he wants us to be, i.e. physical.

I really hope he doesn't hold back CMC and Samuel because he prefers old school football.

2 minutes ago, Marguide said:

It is troubling to me that Rivera, when talking about our offense vs the Titans, chose to highlight a 3 yard run by Stewart, essentially saying that's what he wants us to be, i.e. physical.

I really hope he doesn't hold back CMC and Samuel because he prefers old school football.

He and Shula are the epitome of the word moron.  

10 minutes ago, nctarheel0619 said:

Uh huh, do you want to state the excuses again?  Every time Mariota threw to his side, it was a catch.  There's a reason for that.  What do you think Drew Brees will do when he faces him?   

lmao.

can't believe im arguing with someone who actually thinks like this.

Archived