• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pick one player to cut tonight...

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, Hogmolliesmaht said:

I just mentioned him because he's down on the depth chart. He wasn't great though. Byrd didn't do much today either. Honestly, he hasn't impressed me as a returner. He's fast but he's not very shifty like Clay.

I wonder if the reason why Byrd didn't do well as a WR today was because he was moved up with the 1st team where he wasn't a top option. I'm not sure because I was only Able to see a few mins of the second quarter.

8 minutes ago, rmoneyg35 said:

I wonder if the reason why Byrd didn't do well as a WR today was because he was moved up with the 1st team where he wasn't a top option. I'm not sure because I was only Able to see a few mins of the second quarter.

IDK but Bersin found a way to make plays, just like always. Aside from getting nicked up every week, he has looked better than ever.

28 minutes ago, shaqattaq said:

I really would like to see how Webb does with the starters. He has looked good.

Right now if Cam is out week 1.  I feel more confident with Webb and CMC in the backfield than Anderson with Stewart

3 minutes ago, Hogmolliesmaht said:

IDK but Bersin found a way to make plays, just like always. Aside from getting nicked up every week, he has looked better than ever.

fuging Bersin man. Somehow he always makes the team.

maybe we should just give up on Funchess and make Bersin our #2. As much as we over look him he always makes plays when he is on the field unlike Funchess.

Those of you that were down on Cash didn't watch the game. He played clean up while others got bulldozed. Sure he didn't level Cassel but he made many tackles, was around the play consistently, and got our only sack. He is still learning the position, and he did well enough.

Our first string linebackers looked lost as hell on the other hand. Why is no one mentioning that?

It's quite a few players from the SB team David held on to that does nothing for us. Colin Jones, Teddy Williams, Gano, Bersin, Charles Johnson, Dickson and would bet that after this season he would still keep Derek Anderson. I give him credit for letting Tolbert, Kony and Remmers go and maybe Tre can't remember if it was this off-season or last

Archived