• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Can we be excited about CMC now?

Jeremy Igo

22 minutes ago, Lumps said:

Ah yes, the realistic, patient posters on the huddle again labeled the negative Nancy.

But allow me to clarify. There isn't one Panther fan who isn't excited about CMC. Period. The issue is implementing him and not only that, but doing it properly. I feel a lot of fans are worried about this for a million reasons, and 999,999 of those reasons involving Shula.

Lastly, when huddlers talk about CMC and historic players like Barry Sanders it makes us look bad. It makes the huddles credibility 0 and homer-ism 100. That's obnoxious and is the biggest reason everyone out side of their fans hates teams like the Cowboys. They're delusional and can't talk football objectively.

I am very excited for CMC he is good enough to overcome coaching and make plays on his own which is exactly what this team needed.

Oh noes!!!! The huddle has no fan credibility now!1!1!1!

3 hours ago, gmonjimbo said:

Yes, I think McCaffery should start over Stewart. He is a legit threat as a receiver and runner. When Stewart comes in, the defense keys in on the run. Stew should get more carriers but McCaffery the most touches 

At this point I would put CAP over Stewart.

If we were the only ones making comparisons to legendary players or were the ones starting them.....then we might be guilty of outlandish and maybe embarrassing homerism, but that just isn't the case.

This was started nationally well before we drafted him, many times by legendary players themselves.

There is nothing that he has done to make any of the most optimistic projections about him seem unrealistic. He has absolutely been good so far as advertised.

5 minutes ago, saX man said:

This is the most exciting draft class we've ever had.  Very optimistic but they just all seem like ballers.  Moton, CMC, Samuel, Armah, Butker, Corn, I mean, seriously.  

Thank you Dave.  

I never wanted him to leave x.x 

3 hours ago, Proudiddy said:

I'm calling it now...  OROY.  His talent is transcendent.  If I'm not mistaken, he has yet to lose a yard on any of his touches through tweo games now, lol...  ridiculous.

I said the same thing after the first preseason game. Rookie of the Year. 

Archived