• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Can we be excited about CMC now?

Jeremy Igo

5 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

I'm calling it now...  OROY.  His talent is transcendent.  If I'm not mistaken, he has yet to lose a yard on any of his touches through tweo games now, lol...  ridiculous.

Not a huge sample size and preseason against a lot of twos but that's a great point and a welcome sight after having Williams and Stew the past few years running into brick walls or dancing behind the line... I often think the most important quality of a RB is being able to get what the line and defense gives you first, then add on the ability to create more. If you can't do the first before focusing on the second then you won't have success as a RB. McC finds the holes perfectly and knows when to just take what you can instead of dancing and trying to do way too much which often results in a loss. A certain gain of 2-3 yards is way better than a tiny possibility of a big play with a very likely chance of a loss of a few yards. Love McC's vision and patience, let alone the added on quickness and burst he has as well. Looking like he was well worth a top 10 pick, which I was concerned about before the draft.

Ah yes, the realistic, patient posters on the huddle again labeled the negative Nancy.

But allow me to clarify. There isn't one Panther fan who isn't excited about CMC. Period. The issue is implementing him and not only that, but doing it properly. I feel a lot of fans are worried about this for a million reasons, and 999,999 of those reasons involving Shula.

Lastly, when huddlers talk about CMC and historic players like Barry Sanders it makes us look bad. It makes the huddles credibility 0 and homer-ism 100. That's obnoxious and is the biggest reason everyone out side of their fans hates teams like the Cowboys. They're delusional and can't talk football objectively.

I am very excited for CMC he is good enough to overcome coaching and make plays on his own which is exactly what this team needed.

9 minutes ago, Lumps said:

Ah yes, the realistic, patient posters on the huddle again labeled the negative Nancy.

But allow me to clarify. There isn't one Panther fan who isn't excited about CMC. Period. The issue is implementing him and not only that, but doing it properly. I feel a lot of fans are worried about this for a million reasons, and 999,999 of those reasons involving Shula.

Lastly, when huddlers talk about CMC and historic players like Barry Sanders it makes us look bad. It makes the huddles credibility 0 and homer-ism 100. That's obnoxious and is the biggest reason everyone out side of their fans hates teams like the Cowboys. They're delusional and can't talk football objectively.

I am very excited for CMC he is good enough to overcome coaching and make plays on his own which is exactly what this team needed.

We do this every year

Archived