• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Can we be excited about CMC now?

Jeremy Igo

3 minutes ago, Hogmolliesmaht said:

I can't wait to see what CMC does in the regular season. They haven't even let him run a real route yet when he's been split out.

Yeah exactly, he wasn't just running quick digs or outs near the LoS.

4 minutes ago, thomas96 said:

Beautiful on the checkdown. Getting fuging pumped about McC now. He could be a 1500 rushing 1500 receiving guy one day in the right offense/situation. 

The closest anyone has ever come to that was Marshall Faulk at 1300 rushing and 1000 receiving, which was an amazing season in itself. Your original 1200 and 1200 was quite a statement. 

Not saying don't be excited. Just making record breaking projections before he takes an NFL snap might be expecting a little much. 

Just now, saints4lifeagain said:

The closest anyone has ever come to that was Marshall Faulk at 1300 rushing and 1000 receiving, which was an amazing season in itself. Your original 1200 and 1200 was quite a statement. 

Not saying don't be excited. Just making record breaking projections before he takes an NFL snap might be expecting a little much. 

Yeah it was clearly an exaggeration...

Just now, saints4lifeagain said:

I say he goes for 2k each

I'm super happy with how he has performed thus far in preseason action.  It's very promising.  Honestly, we should all be excited for what he could do for the season.

I'm predicting 17 miles of yardage, 200 TDs, and a record number of broken ankles this season.

:tongue:

(But for real, this is an incredibly exciting guy!)

1 minute ago, DeeJay said:

I bought his jersey, I wasn't happy when he was picked BUT NOW

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO ILL BUY ALL COLORS OF CHRISTIANS JERSEY

My dad got butthurt he didn't play his final game at stanford here in elpaso I just listened and laughed, 

I'm going to order a blue one today.

37 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Good lord, that TD run. Everyone else looked like they were in slow motion. 

Can we be exited yet without the negative nancy's chiming in?

CMC looks like the road runner out there. Not just quick, but fast. 

Archived