• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Network: We may not see Cam this preseason

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, SOJA said:

I wouldn't be surprised if he is held out of week 1 at this point. It's a long season, with hopefully a deep postseason run. I want Cam to be as close to 100% as possible. 

Yeah, the starting QB missing most practices, still not participating fully in practice, and missing all of preseason is not news worthy at all.

5 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Yeah, the starting QB missing most practices, still not participating fully in practice, and missing all of preseason is not news worthy at all.

Of course it's news worthy. But the hand wringing when we have very little info to actually going on regarding the current status of his recovery is just quick/easy fodder for twitter "journalists".

I think regardless of missing practice or preseason, Cam will be ready either way if his recovery is close to where it should be.

We wouldn't even be having this discussion if our FO had taken the OL more seriously in the 2016 offseason after witnessing Newton get harassed and beaten up all game during SB50. Truth hurts, but it's the truth nonetheless.

11 minutes ago, TheRed said:

Of course it's news worthy. But the hand wringing when we have very little info to actually going on regarding the current status of his recovery is just quick/easy fodder for twitter "journalists".

I think regardless of missing practice or preseason, Cam will be ready either way if his recovery is close to where it should be.

We wouldn't even be having this discussion if our FO had taken the OL more seriously in the 2016 offseason after witnessing Newton get harassed and beaten up all game during SB50. Truth hurts, but it's the truth nonetheless.

Cam injured his shoulder trying to tackle a player after throwing an interception.

Archived