• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Carolina Panthers at Tennessee Titans Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

5 minutes ago, Saca312 said:

Disagree with Worley. In this game in particular, he was forced in a lot of tough coverages in base defense. Not to mention that Mike Adams blew the first TD.

His pass coverage has been fine. 

I knew you were going to disagree, but the fact is Worley is just better in run support than pass coverage. Even on the Adams mix up, Worley could have had better instincts. And I want him to be more than "fine."

2 minutes ago, Seltzer said:

CAP has looked really good, but Fozzy is good at screens and I feel like we will use them more this year with CMC. As for Dickson, the team has been quite open about wanting another option. Wished we would have drafted Hunter Henry but no one on roster has presented a challenge

Fozzy was targeted 33 times in 2016 and he only had a 75% catch percentage.

Just now, top dawg said:

I knew you were going to disagree, but the fact is Worley is just better in run support than pass coverage. Even on the Adams mix up, Worley could have had better instincts. And I don't want him to be more than "fine."

Well Worley has elite run support and great pass coverage. Won't disagree there. But Worley's a lot better than most on this board give him credit for.

15 minutes ago, Saca312 said:

No, our run defense was legit starting off. Pass defense, not so much mainly due to playcalling. Can't have base defense against this team.

Glad we're getting the jitters off in the preseason rather than regular season. Falcons went 0-4 last preseason and went to the Superbowl. Shows how much preseason really matters.

But they didn't, the falcons went 3-1 in the preseason last, dont know where you got that info

Just now, jbland said:

Terrible fair catch. He had daylight in front of him. 

Yeah young player. But man he's fast. I'm almost ready to say fug Funchess and Shepard and Bersin. Please go get Byrd, Duke and Clay. I think Clay been dropping balls though, pause

3 minutes ago, Promethean Forerunner said:

Can you man up? That wasn't his responsibility. That was on Adams or TD. Daryl can't disengage off his guy just to cover someone else's ass 7-8 yards away in less than a second 

That's just one play. He whiffed big on a tackle. 

We'll wait for the grades to come out. 

Archived