• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Carolina Panthers at Tennessee Titans Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

Just now, tiger7_88 said:

He won't because Whitaker and Dickson own the Ron Rivera nekkid pictures.

CAP has looked really good, but Fozzy is good at screens and I feel like we will use them more this year with CMC. As for Dickson, the team has been quite open about wanting another option. Wished we would have drafted Hunter Henry but no one on roster has presented a challenge

Just now, Seltzer said:

CAP has looked really good, but Fozzy is good at screens and I feel like we will use them more this year with CMC. As for Dickson, the team has been quite open about wanting another option. Wished we would have drafted Hunter Henry but no one on roster has presented a challenge

We should keep

3 TEs 

3 RBs

1 FB

4 minutes ago, Saca312 said:

Disagree with Worley. In this game in particular, he was forced in a lot of tough coverages in base defense. Not to mention that Mike Adams blew the first TD.

His pass coverage has been fine. 

Mike Adams is looking way too much like Roman Harper for me

2 minutes ago, Seltzer said:

I'd hope during regular season all the screens are for CMC.     But leave it up to Shula to try and fake othe teams out by using fozzy instead of CMC 

Fozzy had one good screen in a playoff game. Time to let him go. 

Archived