• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Carolina Panthers at Tennessee Titans Gameday Thread

Jeremy Igo

Just now, Seltzer said:

I get CMC bc he's incredible but our run Defense? That just be sarcasm. Missed gaps and missed tackles everywhere, especially once the first string left.

No, our run defense was legit starting off. Pass defense, not so much mainly due to playcalling. Can't have base defense against this team.

Glad we're getting the jitters off in the preseason rather than regular season. Falcons went 0-4 last preseason and went to the Superbowl. Shows how much preseason really matters.

1 hour ago, thomas96 said:

There's zero scheming and Cam and Luke aren't playing. Not a concern to me.

Cam and Luke make all the difference on this team. The offense flutters without Cam. The defense doesn't tackle or play the run well without Luke. 

This game is just about: is CMC really a playmaker in the NFL? - check, can Kalil hold down the LT? - check, is Mike Adams a difference maker? - nope, can Butker beat out Gano? -maybe.

1 minute ago, sanjay_rajput said:

Shula should take note and learn how to use FB & TEs as lead blockers 

Yes, this team loves to run the ball but they are inefficient in doing so. I think they were top 5 in rush attempts but 20 something in rush yards per attempt 

Archived